played position on S200:
'Play' button to stop/turn off (3 seconds). Thereafter, remember to
switch off the main power switch (which is at the side). Turn it on
again, and it will be at your last played position.
"He that hath an ear,
let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches." appeared 7 times
in Revelation, followed by "If any man have an ear, let him hear." in
Joh 8:47a He that is of
God heareth God's words: - 'heareth' is in present active indicative
Hear what some
customers say about my-iBible S200:
"Received my iBible S200
yesterday...I started listening to it this morning. I can tell you I
love it" Joyce
enjoying listening to the iBible especially at night while going to
sleep. It is relaxing and a great way to learn.....I am legally blind
and light bothers me so the light given off on the display is just
about right most of the time...All in all I enjoy my iBible very much!"
2009 - my-iBible.org - All Rights Reserved
a new exciting listening experience ...
Bible in beautiful digital audio without having to mess with cumbersome
tapes or CDs... the whole Bible* is contained on
this IPOD-like player. Now you can easily listen to the Scriptures
while you do yard work, chores, or exercise.
iBible is great and excellent for personal devotional time as it
remembers where you left off listening and starts you there again the
next time you turn it on. Along with the normal play mode it can also
be set to "repeat chapter" or "repeat book," making it a great aid for
memorization. It has fast book and chapter scrolling (both forward and
backward) as well as an OT/NT file manager switch. Plus, the iBible
contents can't be formatted, so there's no chance you might
accidentally delete something (the way you can on an IPOD) .
entire Bible in digital format. (Comes with AC adapter and
- Digital Bible contents cannot be deleted nor
formatted by user.
- Last played position retention, after power off.
- OT/NT File Manager switch. Allows multi-level
manoeuvering within shortest possible route.
- Fast Forward and Backward features on chapter.
- File selection fast forward or backward within book
e.g. Psalms - fast scrolling down.
- No numerical prefixes on Books and Chapters. Layout
as in accordance to Printed Bible.
- Display of Chinese and English characters even under
English Language Menu Device Setting.
- Loop feature allows last book to move onto first book
at same level.
- Display projects the following information:
- Book Name i.e. Genesis
- File Chapter i.e. Genesis 020
- File position and Total Chapters in Book 020 / 050
- Lapsed Played Time and Total File Duration 01:55 /
- Equalizer selection setting i.e. Normal
- Play modes: Normal, Repeat Chapter, Repeat Book,
Weight: 0.36 pounds